When you need an MD, call UBMD Internal Medicine
Our doctors are specialists in:
- Adult and Pediatric Internal Medicine
- Allergy, Immunology, Rheumatology
- Cardiology, Electrophysiology
- Endocrinology, Diabetes, Metabolism
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Nutrition
- Geriatrics, Palliative Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Nephrology Medicine
- Pulmonology, Critical Care, Sleep Medicine
UBMD Internal Medicine providers are located in Western New York, primarily in Erie and Niagara counties, Amherst, Buffalo and Niagara Falls.
Previously known as Academic Medicine Services or AMS, today, we are doing business as “UBMD Internal Medicine.” A medical practice of 100 doctors, we are one of the 19 member practices of the UBMD Physicians’ Group of 500 doctors headquartered at 77 Goodell Street on the downtown Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
Remember, we are unique in that our doctors treat, teach and research! Our doctors are physicians who treat patients, University at Buffalo professors who teach the next generation of doctors, and researchers who investigate health problems and develop new treatments.