When you need an MD, call UBMD Internal Medicine
UBMD Internal Medicine offers primary and specialty healthcare as follows:
Administrative offices in Snyder Square, 4498 Main St., Suite 23, Amherst, provide comprehensive business services to the practice. Billing offices are located at 77 Goodell St. on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. Patient sites in medical offices and hospital clinics can be found from the LOCATIONS tab above.
Secure Online Communication:
UBMD’s Patient Portal offers secure online communication between you and your
physician/provider. To sign up for the Portal, contact your doctor’s office for your unique personal activation code.
- Dent Tower, 6th Floor, 3980 Sheridan Dr., Amherst, NY 14226
- Diabetes Endocrinology Center, 115 Flint Rd., Williamsville, NY 14221
- Sleep Medicine, 6105 Transit Rd., East Amherst, NY 14051
- Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, 300 Linwood Ave., Buffalo, NY 14209
- Buffalo General Medical Center, 100 High St., Buffalo, NY 14203
Adult Internal Medicine 716-859-2175
Infectious Diseases 716-859-2175
Pulmonology/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine 716-859-7280
Sleep Medicine 100 High St., appointments: 716-348-3435
- Erie County Medical Center (ECMC), 462 Grider St., Buffalo, NY 14215
UBMD Nephrology (Hypertension, Kidney disease, Dialysis and Transplant) 716-898-4803
Adult Internal Medicine 716-898-3152
Infectious Diseases 716-898-4119
- Elmwood Health Center, 2128 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo, NY 14207
- Hertel Elmwood Internal Medicine Center, 900 Hertel Ave., Buffalo, NY 14216
- UBMD Sleep Medicine, Sleep & Wellness Center, 1275 Main St., Suite 100, Buffalo, NY 14209
- VA WNY Healthcare System, 3495 Bailey Ave., Buffalo, NY 14215
Gastroenterology/Hepatology, Infectious Diseases and Pulmonology/Critical Care.
In Niagara Falls:
- UBMD Nephrology, 6900 Edgewood, Niagara Falls, NY
716-205-0080 or 716-898-4803
NOTE: Additional sites are available for the convenience of kidney dialysis patients.
Coping Without Smoking:
Smoking cessation workshops are planned - based on interest, - for six Tuesday evenings, 6:30-7:30 p.m. at 3980 Sheridan Dr. Amherst. For information or to register, call 716-961-9900.