When you need an MD, call UBMD Internal Medicine
UBMD Internal Medicine is a large medical practice comprised of physicians specializing in adult and pediatric internal medicine, or primary care, and its sub-specialties. Providers are fellowship-trained in:
- Adult and Pediatric Internal Medicine
- Cardiology/Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Geriatrics/Palliative Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Pulmonology/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine
Our administrative offices are located in Snyder Square, 4498 Main St. at Harlem Rd., Suite 23, in Amherst and include accounting, computer services, human resources, marketing, and operations services. Billing offices are situated on the downtown Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus at 77 Goodell St. We maintain multiple patient sites in medical offices as well as hospital clinics.
- Dent Tower, 6th Floor, 3980 Sheridan Dr., Amherst, NY 14226
- Diabetes Endocrinology Center, 115 Flint Rd., Williamsville, NY 14221
- Sleep Medicine, 6105 Transit Rd., East Amherst, NY 14051
- Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, 300 Linwood Ave., Buffalo, NY 14209
- Buffalo General Medical Center, 100 High St., Buffalo, NY 14203
Adult Internal Medicine, Allergy/Immunology/Rheumatology, Cardiology/Electrophysiology, Gastroenterology/Hepatology/Nutrition, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonology/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine
- Erie County Medical Center (ECMC), 462 Grider St., Buffalo, NY 14215
UBMD Nephrology (hyptertension, kidney, dialysis and transplantation), Adult Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology/Hepatology/Nutrition, and Infectious Disease.
- Elmwood Health Center, 2128 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo, NY 14207
- Hertel Elmwood Internal Medicine Center, 900 Hertel Ave., Buffalo, NY 14216
- VA WNY Healthcare System, 3495 Bailey Ave., Buffalo, NY 14215
Gastroenterology/Hepatology/Nutrition, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonology/Critical Care.
In Niagara Falls:
- UBMD Nephrology, 6900 Edgewood, Niagara Falls, NY
NOTE: Additional sites are available for the convenience of kidney dialysis and sleep medicine patients